- Ladies in Faith Together L.I.F.T. (Ladies in Faith Together) brings together women of all ages for inspiration, friendship and short term Bible studies.
- Methodist Men’s Fellowship All men of Providence UMC and their guests are invited to meet for great fellowship at various times during the year. Breakfast begins at 8:00 AM followed by music and a speaker. Programs focus on evangelism, mission and spiritual life. The Providence UMC Men provide volunteer and financial support for many activities at the church and in the community.
- Sports and Recreation
Sports are yet another way to become involved with community and fellowship at Providence UMC.
- Saturdays at 6:30 AM and Sundays at 12:30 PM.
- This is not an organized team, just a fun way to let members get some exercise!
- Pickleball is a racquet sport in which two to four players use solid paddles to hit a perforated ball over a net. The sport shares features of other racquet sports, the dimensions and layout of a badminton court, and a net and rules similar to tennis with a few modifications.
- During the upfit of Wolfe Hall, the floor was updated to include layouts for Pickleball.
- Stitching Divas Stitching Divas gathers to knit/crochet Prayer Shawls.
- United Methodist Women
The organized unit of the United Methodist Women is a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ, to develop a creative, supportive fellowship and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church. Providence UMW General Meetings are held at 10:30 AM, and normally are scheduled on the first Tuesday of each month from September through May. The program is followed by lunch.
Circles, which are smaller groups with an individual emphasis, provide time for fellowship as well as study. The age groups listed are merely an indication of current membership; visitors of all ages are always welcome.
- Life Groups
- Providence On Wednesday
Providence on Wednesday / 5:30 PM- 6:30 PM
The cost is $7.50 per adult and $4.00 per child (10 years or younger) with a maximum of $25.00 per family. Child-friendly options are available. Go to our events page for rservations
Click Here to find the sign-up link! PUMC supports a Freedom School site at Oakhurst Academy every summer, right near our St. Johns UMC Community. The site serves 45-50 children in grades K-8 from nearby neighborhoods. The school runs from June 17-July 26. We split our volunteer time with our friends at St. Gabriel Church across … ContinuedEvent Details