- Ladies in Faith Together L.I.F.T. (Ladies in Faith Together) brings together women of all ages for inspiration, friendship and short term Bible studies. Contact Carol Tait.
- Methodist Men’s Fellowship All men of Providence UMC and their guests are invited to meet for great fellowship at various times during the year. Breakfast begins at 8:00 AM followed by music and a speaker. Programs focus on evangelism, mission and spiritual life. The Providence UMC Men provide volunteer and financial support for many activities at the church and in the community. For more information please contact Richard Boner.
- Sports and Recreation
Sports are yet another way to become involved with community and fellowship at Providence UMC.
- Saturdays at 6:30 AM and Sundays at 12:30 PM.
- This is not an organized team, just a fun way to let members get some exercise!
- Contact Brett Logan for info to join the players. Emails will be sent to interested members.
- Pickleball is a racquet sport in which two to four players use solid paddles to hit a perforated ball over a net. The sport shares features of other racquet sports, the dimensions and layout of a badminton court, and a net and rules similar to tennis with a few modifications.
- During the upfit of Wolfe Hall, the floor was updated to include layouts for Pickleball.
- Contact John Marr if you would like to play.
- Stitching Divas Stitching Divas gathers to knit/crochet Prayer Shawls. Contact Nancy Kucera.
- United Methodist Women
The organized unit of the United Methodist Women is a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ, to develop a creative, supportive fellowship and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church. Providence UMW General Meetings are held at 10:30 AM, and normally are scheduled on the first Tuesday of each month from September through May. The program is followed by lunch.
Circles, which are smaller groups with an individual emphasis, provide time for fellowship as well as study. The age groups listed are merely an indication of current membership; visitors of all ages are always welcome.
For more information, contact Susan Wollin.
- Life Groups
- Providence On Wednesday
Providence on Wednesday / 5:30 PM- 6:30 PM
The cost is $7.50 per adult and $4.00 per child (10 years or younger) with a maximum of $25.00 per family. Child-friendly options are available. Go to our events page for rservations
All women are welcome for an evening of prayer and blessings.Event Details